Monday, March 23, 2015

Updates & Pregnancy Tests

Update: so here's where we are at...after 10 days of cramping, 6 days of spotting, shear exhaustion, mood swings like crazy, backaches & heartaches..sadly the stupid tests were all correct. I am not pregnant. But clearly my body wants to be!! The good news is, I felt ovulation. I was standing at work & this surge of something trying to push out from the inside, hit me. I called a friend of mine & I shared my experience & she assured me that what was exactly what I felt. And apparently we are supposed to feel it, it means we are producing good fertile eggs. The same friend (who I would be lost without) also explained to me that all of this just means my body is preparing for the fact that we are trying to get pregnant. My body knows what I am trying to do, how smart is that?!

I am sure you already know this but pregnancy tests suck, when trying!!! They all get together & laugh, mocking my endless attempts to get a positive result. I am not proud of this but our trash can was overflowing this month & I hope I have learned a valuable lesson...patience!! Seeing that negative result over & over again does nothing but break you down & cause heartache. And the 99% accuracy they all promise is not even until the expected day of your period. So not only are these things stupid but they are expensive & stupid. Good news is, I have found a website that is going to help with the expensive part. Here's the link Early Pregnancy Tests , for anyone who may be interested. They have everything you need for TTC (trying to conceive, see I am learning lots). I have a cart full of stuff that I am about to order & won't break the bank. One thing I haven't been doing to tracking my BBT (Basil Body Temperature). So that's my focus for next month.  That's all for now!

XOXO,
Angie





No comments:

Post a Comment