Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Countdown to Heartbeart



Our appointment to hear the heartbeat is on Friday at 745AM!!!  Yes we booked the earliest possible appointment & I told them I would be in there in my jammies to hear it, can't wait!!! Burk of course will be dressed less appropriately haha, in his work attire. This is the appointment that our OBGYN booked for us mere hours before she leaves to go out of town, so that we can hear the heartbeat & relax while she's on vacay. Wow, what a blessing she is!! Our day begins with hearing our baby's heartbeat then ends with another pregnant friend at their BIG gender reveal party...excitement overload! I know it will be here before we know it but waiting is never easy. But I know it will be worth it in the end.

Meanwhile, I wonder if this is what the baby is thinking...I must be famous already because people keep putting that camera thingy in my face & poking around my home while I am trying to sleep. But on the upside, I get my picture taken & I get to practice smiling. I hope my mommy & daddy are proud!!!

XOXO,
Angie, Burk & Baby Charlotte Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment