Friday, May 22, 2015

Early Signs & Symptoms Appearing

I want to remember exactly how I am feeling right now, just a few days away from testing & 8 DPO (days post ovulation), so here we go. My confidence that we were able to make this happen is running very high, as it should be. Signs & symptoms are slowly starting to appear, I am exhausted (keep crashing), mild cramping & pressure, lots of bloating/gas, dizziness/lightheaded, BBT Luteal phase dip (implantation), crankiness, there a few other ones but I will keep them to myself. But very soon, I will be leaving my dignity at the door. Now if I am wrong about all this, I am fine with that. You can call it woman's intuition but I feel like our lives are about to change for the better!! I am overwhelmed with joy & fear, anxious about how everything will play out. I am envisioning the look on Burk's face when we discover those 2 lines. And so excited to video the process of us finding out & getting to share it with all of you, later on down the road.

Speaking of this is happening, I have been meaning to share this...so God came to me, while I was driving a few months back & told me this baby was going to happen & not to worry. Of course, I burst into tears of joy, while trying to get on I-40E. And I am sure the other drivers thought I was just crying over all the construction and maybe I was a little. But it was one of those moments that you never forget. And it's been the thing that has kept me going, through this entire process. It's also been the thing that kept me grounded, when we miscarried last month. And it kept me from going crazy & saying what I really wanted to say, every time someone would tell me "don't rush it" or "just have fun" or "when you stop trying it will happen"...these things may all seem like great advice. But for me, God is in control of all of this & when he's ready it will happen.

Back when he sent us on this journey & told me to do this, I really thought he was crazy. We spent 10 years thinking this wasn't for us & all that changed basically overnight. God & I talk a lot in the middle of the night (when I wake up & can't go back to sleep). And it was in the middle of the night that he shared that this was what he wanted us to do. So the next day, I woke up on a mission & we haven't looked back since. Which makes me very thankful for those moments of sleeplessness, it's valuable time spent with him...so you will rarely hear me complain about not being able to sleep. I wouldn't be on this journey without sleeplessness!!

My parents are about to embark on another journey that will keep us from being to reach them, to share any happy news. I think this is God's way of ensuring that we won't tell the world before telling our family. Since we kinda went crazy telling everyone last time. I think it's a good thing. We will keep our happy news to ourselves, savoring every moment we can. A good friend of mine, told me when I am tempted to call someone & share...to just sit the dogs down & tell them, LOL!!! Great advice & I will definitely be doing that A LOT!!!

XOXO,
Angie


2 comments:

  1. Eeek!!!!! Getting excited. The rainbow was gids promise he would never flood us again it was a sign of renewed hope which is why they call it your rainbow baby! Renewed hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your blog post is very nice and I really liked it. Women are troubling because they are trying to getting pregnant but no pregnant. The best solutions take the ovulation test because very helpful for finding ovulation time. Thanks for share this with us.

    http://accumed.com/accumed-one-step-ovulation-lh-test-strips-50-count.html

    ReplyDelete