Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No Baby Yet




I debated over whether or not to just post a status update on FB or actually address this in a post, as you can see the post won!!! I knew it was coming (stupid period). But for the 1st time in my life, it's arrival wasn't met with cheers & high fives for not getting preggers!! Crazy part is I knew it was coming about a week ago. And knew in my heart we had not been successful this round. But nothing was certain til it arrived. I tried not to focus on the fact that we apparently don't know how to do "it" right haha but on the fact that my Ladytimer app actually calculated my ovulating precisely so we nailed it (no pun intended) timing wise. It just wasn't God's perfect timing yet. I never cried, which surprised me a little. But I did get upset about things that didn't really matter. I think that was just my way of dealing with the disappointment. This is hard & there is no way around the amount of patience one has to have with this process. But we will try it again & again until we get this right. I think next month will be so much easier & I am going to feel like a pro!!  

2 comments:

  1. It will happen God is just saying wait. Mine is scheduled to start in 6 days... I'm a nervous wreck. You know early preggers signs and starting your period signs are the same pretty much so I'm trying not to get pre-excited this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two week waits suck. Period. Hang in there!! 😊

    ReplyDelete