Thursday, January 15, 2015

Giving It Up To God


I am not afraid of tomorrow because I know God is already there!!!

There is so much about this journey that I have no control over. And I think it's all the uncertainty that comes with this that makes this decision so hard. But as I look back, I realize how he has already led me to give up some many fears and my life is so much better now after doing so. My fear of being away from home, thunderstorms, flying, not being able to hold down a successful job, etc. But this is the BIG one...almost like my finally leap of faith in God to say once & for all... this is yours. I fully trust in you!!! And once I do this, it's proof I can do anything. Because in order to move forward, to experience life altering decisions, we have to give things up to God, completely. He wouldn't be leading me to this if he didn't have a wonderful plan waiting on the other side. 

So I knew when I started this process that being open could bring in questions & concerns that people have about getting pregnant at my age & stage in life. And that's ok. But all those things are really in God's hands. They are not for me to deal with. And I will not be addressing them unless a doctor or other health professional tells me they are a concern.

There is so much happiness that comes along with this journey. And I will continue to share every moment. So I am not going to tell you to not share things with me. Because I fully trust this process & whatever God has in store for me. That's all for now.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment