Monday, January 12, 2015

My Grandmother's Message From Heaven

Pop, Dad & Margie

According to my sister Diana, our grandmother Margie (my dad's mom, who is no longer with us) came to her in a dream & told her something important (happy & good) about us making this decision on whether or not to have a baby. OMG, I was so excited that she's up there & she knows!! Of course I teared up, I miss her & I wish she could be here in person to help us make this decision. But so far Diana is keeping whatever she told her to herself. But just until I get pregnant so not to influence our decision. Her heart is in the right place but it's killing me, I want to know!!! I tried everything to get it out of her but she's not talking. Not even to our parents!! What?? I thought I could get it out of them for sure but she's obviously thought this through & anticipated my attempt to wear them down, as well. Oh well, she may not be talking now but I will find out & when I do, I promise to share!! That's all for now.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment